How to get a command block—Before we go into how to get a command block, let’s clarify what a command block is. In Minecraft, command blocks are special blocks that can be used to perform commands. These can be programmed to do a variety of things to help you automate your Minecraft server.
Requirements for How to get a command block:
The only thing required for how to get a command block is:
- A Minecraft world with cheats enabled.
How to get a Command Block: Step by step Instructions:
You can get a command block over the following editions.
- How to get a command block: Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- How to get a command Block: Minecraft Java Edition
- How to get a command block: Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
To learn more about How to get a command block You must complete the following steps to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
- The first step of How to get a command block is to Turn on cheats in your world or Realm settings.
- In your world or realm settings, enable Creative Mode.
- Enter “/give [your username] command block” into the chatbox.
- Set the block in the desired location.
After you’ve finished arranging the blocks in the desired area, you can disable cheats and Creative Mode.
You’re done with the manual on how to get a command block in Bedrock Edition. Now let’s move on to the other edition to see how to get a command block.
- How to get a command Block: Minecraft Java Edition:
To learn how to obtain an order block in Minecraft Java Edition, you must complete the following steps:
- Move to the “server.properties” file in the config files of your server.
- Replace “enable-command-block=false” with “enable-command-block=true.”
- This is the most obvious stage in the How to Get a Command block in Minecraft guide. Open the chatbox and type “/give [your username] minecraft:command block” to get yourself a Command Block.
- Enter “/gamemode c” in your chat box to activate Creative Mode.
- Put the Command Block at the desired location.
After you set the block, you can return to Survival Mode by typing “/game modes” in the chatbox.
If you still don’t understand how to get a command block, watch this video.
Now, You Have taken in all means of How to get a command block in Minecraft Java Edition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can you activate a command block?
Once you’ve discovered how to get a command block, the next step is to activate it. An associated command block will be activated by any powered Redstone current. Keep in mind that command blocks that are not within render distance will not be activated.